• Haribabu Arthanari (Harvard Medical School - Boston -USA):
"Resolution beyond the Nyquist grid: Combining the amino acid specific information from pyruvate labeling with band selective pulses to extend
the resolution for large systems"
• Pierre Barraud (IBPC- Paris- FR): "Time-resolved NMR monitoring of tRNA maturation"
• Ad Bax (NIH - Bethesda -USA): "Studies of protein folding, unfolding, and misfolding by rapid pressure jump NMR"
• Pau Bernado
(CBS - Montpellier - FR):"Access to Atomic Resolution Structural Information of Homo-Repeats by NMR: The Huntingtin Case"
• Justin Benesch
(University of Oxford - UK):"Quantitative biophysics – weighing the evidence for mechanism"
• Theodore Dayie
(University of Maryland - USA):
"Pushing the limit: Chemo-enzymatic isotopic (19F, 13C, 2H, 15N) labeling for Large RNA NMR"
• Juli Feigon
(University of California - Los Angeles -USA):"Integrative structural biology of regulatory RNPs: telomerase and
• Frank Gabel (IBS - Grenoble - FR):"Small angle neutron scattering for structural biology and dynamics of large biomacromolecular complexes"
• Alvar Gossert
(ETH - Zurich - CH): "NMR studies of proteins produced in eukaryotic cells – challenges in expression and NMR spectroscopy"
• Janosch Hennig
(EMBL - Heildelberg -DE): "Segmental and sub-unit selective isotope labeling of protein-RNA complexes for structure determination, combining small-angle neutron scattering and other
• Mitsu Ikura (University of Toronto - CA): "Targeting KRAS on biological membranes"
• Junji Iwahara
(University of Texas Galveston - USA):
"Ion labeling for NMR investigations of protein-DNA interactions"
• Malene Ringkjobing Jensen (IBS - Grenoble -FR): "Elucidating the Dynamics of Intrinsically Disordered Protein Complexes by
NMR Exchange Spectroscopy"
• Charalampos Kalodimos (St Jude Research Hospital - Memphis - USA):"Approaches for the structure
determination of large, dynamic protein complexes by NMR"
• Christoph Kreutz (University of Innsbruck -AT):"Chemical tools to study nucleic acids via NMR spectroscopy"
• Guy Lippens
(CNRS - Toulouse -FR): "Pure Shift methodology for fluxomics"
• Enrico Luchinat (CERM, University of Florence - IT): "Recent developments and applications of in-cell NMR in mammalian cells"
• Tobias Madl (University of Graz - AT): "Protein structure determination using surface-accessibility
• Katja Petzold (Karolinska Institute - Stockholm - SE):"MicroRNA’s Dynamics Influence Targeting of mRNA"
• Andres Ramos (University College London - UK): "Understanding combinatorial protein-RNA recognition in RNA
• Ichio Shimada (University of Tokyo - JP): "Function-related Dynamics of High Molecular Proteins"
Wiesner (University of Regensburg -
DE): "The importance of being inactive: Controlling the activity of ubiquitin ligases through restriction of conformational dynamics"
• Sophie Zinn-Justin (CEA Saclay - FR):"How does the nucleoskeleton interact with the inner nuclear membrane and chromatin?"
• Roman Zubarev (Karolinska Institute - Stockholm - SE):"Isotopic Resonance - the First 10 Years"